- Do No Harm: Detransitioner Bill of Rights advocates for the following rights: informed consent, effective care, insurance coverage, legal restoration, and justice.
- BeyondTrans, from Genspect, is a support group that offers comprehensive help to detransitioners (ongoing programs and one-off courses). *Assistance may not align with Catholic teaching but can provide insight.
- Rainbow Redemption Project, founded by Sophia Galvin, a detransitioner, aims to “provide Kingdom-minded resources for detransitioners with the goal of fully redeeming lives through the power of Jesus Christ.” *Assistance may not align with Catholic teaching, but can provide insight.
- Sex Change Regret provides Christian resources from Walt Heyer, who formerly identified as a “transwoman.”
- Hudson Byblow formerly identified as a “transwoman” but provides Catholic resources and his testimony.
- Pique Resilience Project includes four young women who previously identified as non-binary or “trans men” and later detransitioned by rejecting the “transgender” identity and living in accord with their female sex. Note: this is a secular group and members may not live in accord with Catholic sexual teaching.
My Childhood was Ruined
Chloe Cole’s chilling testimony
Katie Lennon Testifies on NH SB272
As a detransitioner, she gives insight into the benefits of this bill.
Morgan Keller Testifies on SAFE Act
She speaks out against the harm of the medical industry and urges support.
After Top Surgery & Hormones, Female Detransitioner Decided She Wanted to Be A Mom
Detransitioner Betrayed by Health Professionals Who Left Her ‘Mutilated’
Zoe Hawes discusses her experience with testosterone
I Was a Trans Kid
Erin Brewer speaks about her experience with gender dysphoria
Chloe Cole speaks out against “gender-affirming” health care
Isabella Ayala recounts her horrifying experience with testosterone and multiple mental health comorbidities.
I Want My Sex Back: Transgender people who regretted changing sex
Helena Kerschner discusses the dangers of social media and medical affirmation among young girls
The Wounds That Won’t Heal
Jordan Peterson interviews Chloe Cole
After Hormones & Surgery, She Found Christ
Allie Beth Stuckey interviews detransitioner Sophia Galvin
Soren Aldaco recounts her traumatic medical complications in a harrowing journey with “gender-affirming care.”
The Detransition Diaries
3 young women recount the trauma and gender dysphoria they experienced from medical transitioning.
Rachel Foster discusses her experience with medical complications
Embracing Authentic Womanhood After a Transgender Lifestyle
Katie Anderson speaks at NH Cornerstone Action
Trauma-Informed Education & Evangelization
Dr. Jennifer Morse interviews Hudson Byblow about same-sex attraction
Read their words!
- Morgan Keller, an Ohio detransitioner, testifies on SAFE Act
- Katie Anderson in Favor of NH SB272
- Chloe Cole’s Chilling Testimony to House Judiciary Committee
- Luka Hein on Florida’s Recent Legislation
- Prisha Mosley’s Testimony to South Carolina Senate
- Prisha Mosley’s Substack
- A Letter to Young Detransitioners by Prisha Mosley (Warning: Graphic Language)
- UPenn Swimmer Testifies to House Judiciary Committee