- Advocates Protecting Children is an organization dedicated to fighting gender ideology, and its influence on children in the form of unethical social and medical transition. In their Commonsense Care Videos, they give practical advice for parents and adults everywhere.
- Partners for Ethical Care – Testimonials provide powerful stories and experiences through a variety of perspectives.
- Genspect Unheard allows parents to share their stories, their experiences, and their advice, to open the wider conversation about how young people with gender-related distress are treated.
- Genspect: Detransitioner Resources
- Parents with Inconvenient Truths about Trans (PITT) Substack
- Detransitioner Perspective: How My Mum’s Love Saved My Life and Led Me Home
- The Runaway
- A Father’s Anger That Will Not Sleep
- When Two Worlds Collide: Part 2 – A World of Live Daughters and Sons
- The Breast Binding to Mastectomy Pipeline
- Signs Your Daughter May Be Shooting Up Testosterone Behind Your Back
- ‘They are devouring our sons’: Moms of gender-confused boys unite, detail their anguish
- When Transgenderism Discards my Daughter, I Will Still Be Here for Her, The Federalist, by Lynn Meagher
- “Horrified Mother Gets Front Row Seat to Sex & Gender Indoctrination Strategy Meeting,” Parents for Ethical Care, February 8, 2021
Parent Advocate: January Littlejohn
Do No Harm
My Child Announced A Transgender Identity: What Now?
Advocates Protecting Children
School Affirms 11 YO’s Identity Without Parental Consent
Saving Kids from the Gender Cult
A Parent’s Experience
Social Worker’s Testimony to OR
California Mom Says Gender Ideology Drove Autistic Daughter Into Mental Breakdown
Mother testifies to Virginia Education Pre-K – 12 Subcommittee
Queer theory claims everyone is assigned a gender at birth, and that gender identity must be affirmed, even in kids. But is this the kind thing to do, when affirmation leads to experimental drugs & surgeries? @onedonebun eloquently addresses the problem with "affirmation only." pic.twitter.com/JYOtJqAMhi— Transition Justice (@TransJusticeOrg) July 18, 2023